About the Role
- Bayside location
- Full Time, Permanent position
- Salary packaging available
- Salary circa $96,000
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced People & Culture Manager to provide leadership in developing workforce capabilities to meet organisation strategic goals, as well as manage the day to day operational requirements. This role requires a generalist that has a full understanding of all HR processes and practices, has a strong communications background and is an advocate for change and innovation. You will be required to manage key relationships, both internally and externally, and across all levels. This diverse role is fast paced, varied and allows you to impact and influence all facets of the organisation.
About Your Key Responsibilities
- Defining and executing the P&C strategic and operational plan.
- Strengthening and enhancing organisational capability and the connection of staff to Family Life objectives and values
- Achieving a culture of high engagement, collaboration and performance
- Ensuring best practice HR, ER, OD and IR outcomes
- Project managing key P&C initiatives
You will :
- Have strong leadership experience and a record of achievement
- Possess a proactive and collaborative style
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of a range of diverse employee related services with the ability to develop effective solutions
- Be a creative problem solver who possess exception communication, change management and influencing skills
- Demonstrate proven internal and external communication skills utilising a range of mediums
- Have proven ability in the development, delivery and monitoring of key organisational /human resource strategies
- Possess excellent analytical and conceptual skills including the ability to plan and deliver across the portfolio
- Have a demonstrated capacity to provide sound and pragmatic advice
- Manage a team who will deliver high quality solutions and advice
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline and postgraduate qualifications will be highly desirable
It is expected that you will have at 3 – 5 years’ experience in a senior management role, and experience in the NFP sector would be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
Family Life is an independent, entrepreneurial community service organisation, offering a range of services, support and community building services. Family Life’s work is acknowledged at all government levels for our innovation, impact and whole of community approach. Priority is given to vulnerable families, children and young people.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People & Culture Manager via Pro Bono Australia.