About the Role
- Fundraising/Not for Profit or Marketing background is required for this role
- Up to $100K Salary package (depending on experience)
- Elsternwick location
As the Account Manager, you will be a valued partner to our clients, responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service to clients and their accounts. You’ll be a skilled problem solver, an excellent negotiator, have a clear understanding of budgets and formulas, as well as being able to identify potential clients for the business.
Duties include but not limited to
- Develop a strong rapport with clients and provide a high level of customer service
- Writing scripts and Pledge letters
- Create budgets and plan sales pitches
- Manage a small portfolio of high-value clients (10-15 clients)
- Proactively identify new business opportunities
- Continually monitor client’s campaigns ensuring they are in line predetermined KPI’s
- Identify opportunities for strategic growth within existing client’s campaigns
- Ensuring that all elements of campaigns are set up in accordance with the requirement
Skills and experience required
- Must have experience managing a small high-value client portfolio
- Must have Not for Profit/ Fundraising knowledge or a Marketing background
- Proven Account Management and business development experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong numeric and budgeting skills
- Organised and trustworthy
What’s on Offer
- Permanent role Monday to Friday ( 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Up to $100K + salary package (depending on experience)
- Lead household name charities to make the world a better place
- Excellent work culture and environment
About the Organisation
Be a part of one of the finest fundraising professionals who are making a difference to Australian organisations and the lives of people through professional telephone fundraising services. They have earned a reputation for integrity, creativity, transparency and unparalleled results.
Currently experiencing a period of growth in their portfolios, they are looking to expand their team with like-minded charitable people who embrace the values of enthusiasm, relationships, innovation and reliability across multiple charities and fundraising organisations. A Fundraising/Not for Profit or Marketing Agency background is required for this role
This role is ideal for someone who has experience managing close relationships with a small portfolio of high-value clients while managing their campaigns and expectations
Apply for this Job
If you possess these qualities and believe you're suited for this role then we would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your resume and click ''Apply Now''. For more information please call Hayley on (03) 8393 9400.
Please quote in application: Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.