About the Role
- Fundraising/Not for Profit or Marketing background is required for this role
- Up to $100K Salary package (depending on experience)
- Elsternwick location
As the Account Manager, you will be a valued partner to our clients, responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service to clients and their accounts. You’ll be a skilled problem solver, an excellent negotiator, have a clear understanding of budgets and formulas, as well as being able to identify potential clients for the business.
Duties include but not limited to
- Develop a strong rapport with clients and provide a high level of customer service
- Writing scripts and Pledge letters
- Create budgets and plan sales pitches
- Manage a small portfolio of high-value clients (10-15 clients)
- Proactively identify new business opportunities
- Continually monitor client’s campaigns ensuring they are in line predetermined KPI’s
- Identify opportunities for strategic growth within existing client’s campaigns
- Ensuring that all elements of campaigns are set up in accordance with the requirement
Skills and experience required
- Must have experience managing a small high-value client portfolio
- Must have Not for Profit/ Fundraising knowledge or a Marketing background
- Proven Account Management and business development experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong numeric and budgeting skills
- Organised and trustworthy
What’s on Offer
- Permanent role Monday to Friday ( 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Up to $100K + salary package (depending on experience)
- Lead household name charities to make the world a better place
- Excellent work culture and environment
About the Organisation
Be a part of one of the finest fundraising professionals who are making a difference to Australian organisations and the lives of people through professional telephone fundraising services. They have earned a reputation for integrity, creativity, transparency and unparalleled results.
Currently experiencing a period of growth in their portfolios, they are looking to expand their team with like-minded charitable people who embrace the values of enthusiasm, relationships, innovation and reliability across multiple charities and fundraising organisations. A Fundraising/Not for Profit or Marketing Agency background is required for this role
This role is ideal for someone who has experience managing close relationships with a small portfolio of high-value clients while managing their campaigns and expectations
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Account Manager via Pro Bono Australia.