About the Role
The Director, Counselling Services will lead and oversee the organisations Counselling Services. This includes maintaining excellence in the:
- quality and quality improvement of counselling services provided, and
- clinical supervision, professional development and employee performance for counselling staff.
The Director Counselling Services will contribute to the organisation’s strategic direction and plans, and will lead counselling projects.
A vital supervisory element of this position requires constant awareness of the work health and safety risk and management of vicarious trauma for the organisations employees.
As the Director, Counselling Services you will manage a team of approximately 30-40 people. You will have approximately 6 Clinical Lead Supervisors and approximately 30 Trauma Specialist Counsellors reporting directly to you.
Salary and Benefits
R&DVSA believes that quality work deserves quality pay and as such we provide above award wages and conditions to our employees:
- $176,927.38 p.a. including super, plus tax benefit from salary sacrifice package of $15,899 and time in lieu for additional hours worked
- Flexible working conditions;
- Generous training and professional development opportunities;
- An innovative award winning vicarious trauma management plan.
About the Organisation
Turn your passion about the right to live a life free of violence into a career with Rape & Domestic Violence Services Australia.
Apply for this Job
Phone : 02 8585 0333
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director Counselling Services via Pro Bono Australia.