About the Role
- Full time position
- Salary Packaging is offered with this position
- Opportunities for professional development
In this role you will work collaboratively with clients to identify support that meets their recovery needs, and coordinate this support. You will also play a key role in finding creative resources and solutions to assist the client in their goals to recovery. An important element to your role will be to assist eligible clients to access the NDIS and provide support coordination for clients who transition to the NDIS.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in formal and informal partnerships to achieve intended goals with a range of age, gender and cultural groups.
- A demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the issues and impacts faced by those with experience of mental illness, psychosocial disability and other disabilities.
- Well-developed communication skills, including written communication and computer literacy, and the capacity to fulfil reporting requirements of the program.
- Well-developed understanding of Support Coordination within NDIS.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the Organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 5440 1100
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partners in Recovery Support Facilitator via Pro Bono Australia.