About the Role
PEOPLE AND CULTURE COORDINATOR (0.7 EFT)
Salary $71,867 – $75,127 per annum pro rata, plus SGC Super, plus Leave Loading
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and enthusiastic People and Culture Coordinator to join our Corporate Service team, in a Maternity leave replacement position for 12 months.
Do you display competencies in work force planning, job design, end-to-end recruitment, performance management processes, as well as all aspects of managing WorkCover, payroll and superannuation?
Are you someone who is passionate about the employee experience including coordination of organisational learning and development?
Are you someone who thrives in a team environment, works hard to achieve team goals and displays confidence in their knowledge and abilities when communicating?
Are you someone who is approachable, with excellent verbal and written communication skills?
We would love to hear from you!
Coming to work at Anchor:
- A competitive salary is offered with salary packaging available.
- Anchor is an Equal Opportunity employer and welcomes employees of different ages, gender and ethnicity.
- We work with a diverse population, both within our client base, stakeholders and staff.
- As an Employer of Choice, we value flexibility within the work place, such as balance with home life and family responsibilities.
- We are a Learning Organisation and value both supporting the community to learn through our Student Placement Program, and through our Core Competency Training for staff.
- We seek to explore your motivation for success within the field, and how we can work to achieve this with you.
- We are a Child Safe Organisation
About the Organisation
Anchor is an independent, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of providing support to individuals and families in Melbourne's outer eastern region. We support people to get back on track and help them thrive.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 038761 9040
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People and Culture Coordinator – part time mat leave contract via Pro Bono Australia.