About the Role
About the Organisation
Summary of program and its objectives:
The Marketing and Engagement team is a central function that has responsibility for engaging and developing Brotherhood’s community supporter base, including the numbers, depth and breadth of supporters.
Main responsibilities of the role:
The Supporter Relations Administrator is responsible for providing processing and administrative support for fundraising activities and related programs such as annual appeals, bequests, major gifts, trusts and foundations, regular giving, workplace giving and other programs. This position will work within a range of administration and financial systems and tools as well as engage with external supporters.
To meet the selection criteria, candidates will require:
- proven experience in a similar role with well-developed administration skills and highly customer focus and driven
- proven experience in data entry, donation processing and donor liaison
- exceptional integrity and ability to appropriately manage confidential data
- demonstrated skills and experience working with relationship management systems and database
- well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds
- ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
- well-developed organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail, high level accountability and outcomes focussed and the ability to plan workload, prioritise and meet deadlines
- demonstrated knowledge and competency in data entry with achievement in high level of accuracy and speed, Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
- relevant qualifications in business, administration or related field
- proven experience in, and knowledge of non-profit environment
- demonstrated understanding of fundraising principles.
This is a full time position, 12 month maximum term, working 38 hours per week.
Salary will be in the range of $55,752.84 to $59,783.88 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation. Attractive salary packaging provisions are available to increase take home pay.
A copy of the position description and screening questionnaire can be downloaded at https://www.bsl.org.au/about/careers/jobs/ . For further information about the role phone Lauren Vertigan on (03) 9483 2442.
Applications will be reviewed as received and applicants may be contacted prior to position closing date.
Applicants are required to submit a resume and complete the screening questionnaire. Applicants who do not complete the screening questionnaire will not be considered for shortlisting.
Email written applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 19th October 2018, 5.00pm.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence has a vision of an Australia free of Poverty. We embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contribution to our organisation. Applicants should be aware that as required, we conduct police and working with children checks as we acknowledge the importance of Child Safety.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Relations Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.