About the Role
Key areas of focus will be:
- Developing inspiring and persuasive content that will support grant and funding applications
- Possess an understanding of Trust and Foundation landscape with the ability to match projects to funding sources
- Ability to work collaboratively within Northern Health team across a range of disciplines to develop project applications for funding
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to create inspiring content and persuasive content
- Demonstrated understanding of Trust and Foundation landscape with the ability to match projects with Trust and Foundation Guidelines
- Demonstrated track record in securing grant funding within a health and research environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with Northern Health team across a range of disciplines to develop project applications for funding
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Good computer based skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Working with Children and National Police Check
About the Organisation
The Northern Health Foundation guides the fundraising activities on behalf of Northern Health, a public hospital and healthcare provider.
Our work is essential to ensuring that Northern Hospital continues to provide a wide range of healthcare services to our local community, funds the purchase of medical equipment and resources, supports training which is essential to developing the next generation of healthcare professionals and continues to fund lifesaving research and innovation through our purpose built research facility.
You will work closely with the Foundation Director and Senior Northern Health Management to identify funding requirements and grant applications across a range of healthcare services including research.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 8405 2313
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Grant Development Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.