About the Role
- Based at Campbelltown or Gwynneville
- Great Salary Packaging benefits
- Flexible, family friendly working arrangements
- Be a part of a dynamic team
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Manager to join our Permanency Support (OOHC) Program (PSP) and lead a team of staff to manage the functions of recruiting and supporting carers to provide permanent homes for vulnerable children and young people who have entered the out of home care system due to child protection concerns.
You will have demonstrated leadership experience in the child protection/OOHC sector, relevant qualifications, a passion for working within the mission and values of CatholicCare and a commitment to developing and improving evidence informed practice to enable children, young people and carers to achieve positive outcomes in the care environment. This role will work across the Diocese of Wollongong.
- Above Award salary and employment conditions, including a motor vehicle
- Excellent Wellness Program including Fitness Passport
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions in a family friendly workplace
Come and join our team!
About the Organisation
Your employer CatholicCare Wollongong is an inclusive social welfare organisation committed to helping anyone in need regardless of religious beliefs. We embrace diverse communities across the Illawarra, ShoalHaven, Macarthur, Southern Highlands and South Coast NSW regions supporting people to have positive relationships and connected lives; achieve the dignity of self-reliance; and realise their full human potential.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager via Pro Bono Australia.