About the Role
- Fixed Term position until January 2021
- 0.8 FTE (30.4 hours per week)
- Enjoy a salary of $100k pro rata plus super with the additional benefit of salary packaging
As the Statewide Project Coordinator, OCP (Optimal Care Pathways) HealthPathways you will work across all six Victorian PHNs and the four HealthPathways sites. Your core focus will be on managing the development of consistent, uniform, statewide HealthPathways consistent with the OCPs as part of a strategy to facilitate the adoption of the OCP framework within primary care.
To succeed in your application, some of the key requirements include:
- Strong understanding of the Victorian health service system and HealthPathways
- Proven experience in project management with demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across diverse groups
The Statewide Project Coordinator, OCP HealthPathways will be employed at a PHN office in accordance with their conditions of employment. The position reports to an appropriate local executive with a dotted line to the Manager of the Victorian PHN Alliance. Regular meetings with and reporting to the Department of Health and Human Services, who fund the project, are an integral part of the role.
About the Organisation
Who we are and what we are about
The Victorian PHN Alliance provides a platform for the six Victorian PHNs. Through leadership, collaboration, coordination and synergy, the Alliance enables the PHNs to collectively achieve the best possible outcomes for local communities and organisation.
Our vision is simple. We as the Alliance work to optimise overall capabilities of Victorian PHNs as a collective, and advance primary care reform.
More information about the Victorian PHN Alliance and the six PHNs is available on our website (vphna.org.au).
Apply for this Job
For more information about the role and the Victorian PHN Alliance, please contact 03 9347 1188.
We have a full position description available for download on our careers site following the below link. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Record Check.
Applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
Please quote in application: Statewide Project Coordinator, OCP HealthPathways via Pro Bono Australia.