About the Role
Two positions available
0.8-1.0 EFT, (negotiable)
Fixed term to July 2021, 2+ years
Based in Footscray
As the Prevention Coordinator you will have the opportunity to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary team in a program area that influences and leads advocacy effort consistent with the cohealth organisational values of Social Equity, Respect, Inquiry and Innovation, Courage and Trust.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy a range of staff benefits including;
- Generous Not for Profit salary packaging options, which can significantly increase the value of your take-home pay
- A professional, committed workforce and highly supportive community
- Diverse and engaging career and professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive orientation, induction program and our full support at each turn
Our Prevention Program aims to improve health, wellbeing and social inclusion through cross-organisational programs, external partnerships and community development. We focus on working with people of refugee-like backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, and people who experience significant disadvantages including people who live with disabilities.
In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with others to plan, implement and evaluate initiatives to promote;
- Gender equity and prevent violence against women
- Racial equity and tackle race based discrimination; and
- Create policy and advocacy with and on behalf of communities we work with.
As well as these broader initiatives, you will also have a leadership role in continuing to develop the team’s evaluation framework, outcomes measures and indicators of change. This work will be complimented by your experience in using contemporary methodologies for evaluation, sharing learning with team members, and an enthusiasm to contribute to the development of the field of evaluation.
Your experience in team leadership will be utilised to guide the staffing group in their program planning, implementation and evaluation as well as coordinating the completion of relevant reports to funders.
About the Organisation
Who is cohealth?
For more information about cohealth and the services provided, please visit our website: www.cohealth.org.au
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Prevention Coordinators x 2 via Pro Bono Australia.