About the Role
- Full time (38 hours per week) – Maximum-term role
- Location: Liverpool, Campbelltown or Bankstown offices, subject to negotiation.
- The conditions of employment are governed by the Social Community Home Care & Disability Services Award (SCHCADS) and this position is classified as Level 4.
About the Service
The Society has been commissioned to deliver essential Local Area Coordination (LAC) services as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) rollout in NSW. The Society’s work in Local Area Coordination involves:
- Assisting individuals, families, carers and communities to access information on the NDIS.
- Providing information to individuals, families and carers to identify their goals, strengths and needs, and plan for their future.
- Supporting individuals, families and carers to identify personal and local community networks to develop necessary supports and solutions to meet their goals and needs.
- Supporting, assisting and consulting with individuals and families accessing the LAC Program in a way that promotes independence, empowerment and involvement.
We are seeking a highly professional and friendly Data Entry and Administration Officer to manage the end to end coordination and processing of participant data received from and provided to the NDIS.
The Data Entry and Administration officer will work with the Manager Quality and Reporting and other key personnel on the collection, processing and reporting of data as well as the overall performance and outcomes of the Local Area Coordination program within the relevant districts.
The Data Entry and Administration officer will support the LAC program’s senior management staff to work within the required reporting frameworks.
As successful applicant, you will provide a range of administrative support functions. Your role will require flexibility and offer a broad range of diversity. The successful candidate will be responsible for data entry, updating reports and also have very good skills using Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent computer and data management skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent MS Excel proficiency
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work within the philosophy and ethos of the Society.
- Experience working with client record / management systems and demonstrated capabilities in data warehousing.
- Formal qualifications in office administration, statistics, business management or related fields.
The full position description is available at this Link before applying for this role.
Come and join our team!
About the Organisation
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hands up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: LAC Data Entry and Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.