About the role
- A pivotal role coordinating the delivery of a range of educational programs
- Make a genuine difference to the lives of some of Australia’s most disadvantaged children and their families
- Arndell Park
- Permanent Full Time
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. The Programs Coordinator helps manage and deliver one of our most valuable programs – Learning for Life. The role involves planning and implementing The Smith Family suite of Learning for Life programs within the community. You will need to be able to help facilitate successful delivery of the programs, including supporting the Family Partnership Coordinator with recruitment to the Scholarships program.
A day in the life of a Programs Coordinator might look like this, but really every day will be different:
- Establishing and maintaining Partner School relationships and monitoring progress, planning and implementation, and feedback on programs and activities
- Continually monitor program delivery and ensure the database has accurate and up to date information
- Advocating for and answering enquiries relating to The Smith Family educational programs
- Meeting with fellow team members to discuss potential improvements that can be made to the program
- Working with community leaders to identify partnership opportunities
It takes a special kind of person to be one of our Programs Coordinators. Successful candidates will bring the following;
- Demonstrated experience in planning and coordinating programs / projects
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining relevant partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in administration
- Holds a current driver’s licence
- High level interpersonal and communication Skills
- Demonstrated capability to manage and plan own work to achieve identified goals within time constraint
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values, and effective collaboration with fellow team members to delivery strong performance outcomes.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.