About the Role
- Full time ongoing opportunities
- Join a nationally recognised provider of mental health and disability services
- Be a part of a values based, progressive organisation
- Attractive salary packaging benefits
About this opportunity
The Property Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective management and administration of Wellways’ leased / owned buildings including plant and equipment. The role encompasses essential safety measures compliance, preventive maintenance programming, arranging service contracts and contract management, lease administration and management, minor works and providing a high level of customer service.
The role has responsibility, but not limited to, the following key areas:
- Action maintenance requests
- Arrange service contracts and effectively manage such contracts
- Manage minor & mid-range project works
- Responding to a high volume of e-mail and phone call enquiries regarding properties
- Oversee the administration of leases
- Processing invoices
- Maintain the service logs for all maintenance and other property related requests
- Input data relating to lease/bond/key audits.
What do you need?
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications, extensive experience in a similar role will be considered in lieu of educational qualifications
- Experience in property or facilities management and Familiarity with commercial property leases, their mandatory maintenance requirements and administration.
- Current valid Driver’s License and the ability to undertake some travel
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A current valid Driver’s License and a registered, insured vehicle (an advantage but not required)
- Satisfactory Police Records Check [less than 6 months old] and Working with Children Check, prior to commencement
- Right to Work within Australia
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Organisation
Wellways Australia is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead active and fulfilling lives in their community. We work with individuals, families and the community to help them imagine and achieve better lives. We advocate for change to make sure people can access the best possible care and information when they need it. We provide a wide range of services and assistance for people with mental health issues, disabilities, youth and older Australians and those requiring community care.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Properties Coordinator | Pymble, NSW via Pro Bono Australia.