About the Role
- Above award pay and great salary packaging benefits
- Access to ongoing learning and professional development
- Employee assistance program and discounted fitness passport program
Due to growth of the School, Student and Family Program, a Team Leader position will be available to commence on or before 21st January 2019.
We are seeking highly skilled, professional and enthusiastic individuals to provide coordination of school counselling to systemic Primary and Secondary Catholic schools within the Macarthur Region. This coordination includes the provision of professional and clinical support to school counsellors and group workers. In addition the role provides direct support to school communities via the provision of short term counselling, casework and consultancy as needed.
You will need:
- Have formal qualifications in psychology, social work, or counselling
- Be eligible for registration with their professional body. Registration criteria can be found at the following websites – www.psychologyboard.gov.au www.aasw.asn.au and www.pacfa.org.au
- No teaching qualifications required
- Embrace our shared values to live out our mission to bring joy to those we serve by enabling growth, healing, and hope
What is on offer:
The CatholicCare Wollongong Enterprise Agreement 2013 provides for above award salaries and conditions. We are family friendly, offering career opportunities, training and development, flexible working conditions, and the opportunity to salary package up to $15,900 tax free
About the Organisation
CatholicCare Wollongong is an inclusive social welfare organisation committed to helping anyone in need regardless of religious beliefs. We embrace diverse communities across the Illawarra, ShoalHaven, Macarthur, Southern Highlands and South Coast NSW regions supporting people to have positive relationships and connected lives; achieve the dignity of self-reliance; and realise their full human potential.
Apply for this Job
To apply visit www.catholiccare.dow.org.au.
To be considered for this role you need to address the selection criteria, complete the application form and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this role and how to apply, call Eva Fraticelli on 4254 9313.
Applications close: Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
CatholicCare Wollongong is committed to equal opportunity in employment, and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
All employees are subject to security screening (including Working with Children Checks).
Please quote in application: Team Leader – Counselling via Pro Bono Australia.