About the role
- Peak body for autistic people and their families in Victoria
- Join a committed and engaged team and make your impact on a leading NFP brand
- Full time role (negotiable), salary packaging and flexible working arrangements
This fantastic role is just right for those who are ready to step up to a new career challenge and play a key role in one of Victoria’s leading disability agencies. As our new Fundraising Manager you will lead the execution of Amaze’s fundraising strategy, with a strong focus on campaigns and driving new revenue streams.
The Fundraising Manager will oversee the growth of Amaze’s fundraising revenue including the development and management of corporate, major donor and bequest programs, building community and individual giving and building trust and foundation income for specific project and programs.
This role will be part of Amaze’s energetic Capacity Building team, which consists of the Community Partnerships and Capacity Building Manager, Capacity Building and Business Development Team Lead, Capacity Building Coordinator and Early Days Project Officer.
If you’re looking for a role that has a great mix of strategy with hands on work, with no two days being the same, where you can put your bright ideas into action, this is definitely for you.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing/fundraising or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and achievement in similar fundraising/sales role
- Experience working with high net worth individuals and corporate executives
- Strong relationship management and key account skills/experience
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce and database management
- Ability to work sensitively with neurodiverse people
- Self motivated and the ability to work with a high level of autonomy, as well as to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills with a demonstrated ability in setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
About the organisation
Amaze is the peak body for autism in Victoria, representing more than 55,000 autistic Victorians and their families.
For 50 years, Amaze has provided information, advice and support for autistic people, their families and supporters, autism researchers, health professionals and services in Victoria.
- We want every autistic person to have the opportunity to exercise their own choice to participate meaningfully in, and make a valued contribution to, our society.
- We build understanding, engagement and acceptance of autism in the wider community.
- We develop community capacity by working with others to help them value and support autistic people and their families.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.