About the role
Multicultural Care is a not-for-profit community organisation who team up each client with carefully selected staff based on cultural and linguistic needs and capabilities. They specialise in home and community based support services for frail-aged people, people with a disability and their carers, across Sydney’s Inner West, South West and South East.
They are not limited to one specific type of care, rather they offer a range of services which improve health outcomes and quality of life for people of all cultural backgrounds.
Benefits & Culture
- Access to generous not for profit salary packaging
- Professional development opportunities
- Passionate team who love their work
- Located in Campsie, close to public transport and all-day parking
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position leads and manages the delivery and development of services to clients, ensures services operate to budget, and ensures required standards and legislative and compliance obligations are met. Specifically you will:
- Lead a team of committed professionals, creating a respectful and safe work environment
- Develop and maintain the service systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure quality reporting and compliance for all services
- Positively and constructively represent Multicultural Care in all opportunities
You’ll be a self-starter, aligned to the values of the organisation and be prepared to work as part of a dynamic team. Along with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of providing services under Aged Care or NDIS services
- Experience in service review and development
- Demonstrated commitment to a client focused culture, ensuring quality outcomes
- A broad range of management experience and the ability to lead a team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
If you are passionate about using your skills to empower and enable clients to continue to live independent, fulfilling lives, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Manager, Client Services via Pro Bono Australia.