About the role
EPC has received one off additional funding which has created opportunities to undertake a range of exciting projects and to enhance the palliative care service we provide to clients. A Personal Care Attendant role has been added to our current teams to enhance the service provided by EPC.
*This role is for a Fixed Term contract to the end of June 2019. Should funding be provided longer term we will consider making this a service we offer clients in the long term.
For this role you will need:
• Certificate III in Aged Care/Community Care, Disability or Individual Support
• Previous experience in community care
• A current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills with an ability to interpret written documents including care plans
• Current Victorian driver’s licence, good driving history, and a fully insured and registered vehicle
• Police Check (less than 3 month’s old)
• Current Working with Children Check
• Medium level of computer literacy, ability to use Client Information Management systems
About the organisation
Eastern Palliative Care Association Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation that provides home-based specialist palliative care to clients and their carers living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Personal Care Attendant – Palliative Care via Pro Bono Australia.