About the Role
EPC has received one off additional funding which has created opportunities to undertake a range of exciting projects and to enhance the palliative care service we provide to clients. A Personal Care Attendant role has been added to our current teams to enhance the service provided by EPC.
*This role is for a Fixed Term contract to the end of June 2019. Should funding be provided longer term we will consider making this a service we offer clients in the long term.
For this role you will need:
• Certificate III in Aged Care/Community Care, Disability or Individual Support
• Previous experience in community care
• A current First Aid and CPR Certificate
• Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills with an ability to interpret written documents including care plans
• Current Victorian driver’s licence, good driving history, and a fully insured and registered vehicle
• Police Check (less than 3 month’s old)
• Current Working with Children Check
• Medium level of computer literacy, ability to use Client Information Management systems
About the Organisation
Eastern Palliative Care Association Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation that provides home-based specialist palliative care to clients and their carers living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Personal Care Attendant – Palliative Care via Pro Bono Australia.