About the role
- Permanent full-time role – Fitzroy Vic.
- Make a positive difference in the lives of marginalized Victorians
- Broad and diverse role with real opportunity for innovation and impact
Reporting to and working closely with the Fundraising and Communications Manager, and alongside St Mary’s volunteers, in an environment of innovation and growth, you will have responsibility accross a broad range of fundraising activities including:
- Developing, planning, executing and evaluating new and existing fundraising events and activities
- Supporting third party, community and peer to peer fundraising activities
- Developing and nurturing relationships and proactively promoting support opportunities – building awareness of the organisation and its mission with individuals, corporates, clubs, churches, community groups, schools and other potential sources of support
- Being a champion of change and continuous improvement in fundraising activities and effectiveness
- Experience in the planning, delivery and evaluation of fundraising events and activities in the not for profit sector
- Broad exposure and knowledge of contemporary fundraising practices
- A pro-active approach to pipeline management and an entrepreneurial nature – creating and seizing opportunities with passion for achieving results
- High level organisational, planning and reporting skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills
- Enthusiasm, energy, drive and initiative
- A values-based approach to work aligned with the mission of St Mary’s
About the organisation
St. Mary’s is a purpose driven and faith based organisation. Inspired by the spirit of the Daughters of Charity, St Mary’s House of Welcome seeks to further social justice by standing with disadvantaged people offering support, solutions and hope.
We have over 50 years’ experience providing services to people experiencing marginalisation, disadvantage, social isolation and homelessness and have a non-judgmental ‘open door’ service approach to our community.
St Mary’s is a place where everyone is welcomed, opportunities for social connection are created, and practical support, structured programs, information and referral to external agencies are provided.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising Events and Partner Engagement via Pro Bono Australia.