About the role
This role is responsible for reviewing the Lifeline Australia Group contracts, by analysing all clauses, stipulations, obligations and liabilities to ensure they suit the company and complies with privacy, statutory and regulatory obligations.
With strategic support and guidance from the Executive Director of Governance and Member Services, this key role ensures that Lifeline performs contract review functions efficiently and appropriately and that Lifeline meets its statutory and regulatory compliance obligations and that Lifeline’s Officers adhere to the highest levels of probity and good governance. This position will access external legal and professional advice on complex and specialist matters where required and subject to approval.
The Employment / Contract Period is 12 Month’s
Education requirements: Tertiary qualifications in law are advantageous.
Experience Requirements: Experience in managing contracts, along with formal qualifications in procurement or contract management and strong writing skills will be highly regarded.
Position Specific Competencies
- Experience in contract management, including policy development and meeting statutory reporting requirements
- Effective written, drafting and oral communication skills – including the ability to negotiate persuasively;
- Excellent attention to detail and initiative in achieving results;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to apply sound judgement in identifying solutions;
- Ability to cultivate productive working arrangements and positive stakeholder’s relationships, within Lifeline Australia and with Lifeline’s Member organisations
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team environment and deliver results;
- Strong personal drive and integrity.
About the organisation
Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Contract and Privacy Officer via Pro Bono Australia.