About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and as part of the Executive team, you will lead and manage all aspects of the Clinical Services function and its financial contribution at Rocky Bay.
Our Clinical Service Division includes child and adult allied health therapies, Rehabilitation and Assistive/Advanced Technology. You will also be working with other operational divisions to deliver the Rocky Bay purpose to ‘optimise the quality of life for people living with disability.’
- Develop and control the Clinical Services business with a view to growth and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement Clinical Services strategies and plans to enable the delivery of the business purpose and objectives aligned to Rocky Bay values
- Champion, lead and communicate the strategic direction to direct reports, Board & wider organisation
- Proactively review and monitor the direction of the division and implement forward planning and remediation to ensure all remain on track to meet goals for our customers and Rocky Bay
- Maintain a broad awareness of external influences that would impact Rocky Bay, the division and more broadly, the sector
- Provide guidance, coaching and counselling to management, reinforcing performance excellence and Rocky Bay values and behaviours
- Sponsor and drive change management programs across the organisation
- Work closely with interstate peers to develop best practice outcomes for Rocky Bay’s national alliance, Ability First Australia
- Develop and manage a competent and capable team of professionals who service the business with relevant, timely, accurate and contemporary clinical services
To be successful you must have:
- Demonstrated ability to positively lead, operate and drive change agenda in a complex organisational environment
- Demonstrated strategic experience in leading the delivery of performance excellence aligned to business purpose, strategies and values
- Significant experience in delivering effective and efficient Clinical or Allied Health Service strategies, plans and service models across a diverse and growing business model
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- A strong and proven understanding of contemporary clinical services practices, trends and opportunities
- Outstanding communication, influencing and engagement skills
- Able to build & sustain a diverse range of collaborative relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Demonstrated integrity, self-awareness and professionalism
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High level of personal drive & resilience
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in an Allied Health and/or business related discipline
- This position requires you to operate a Western Australian class C motor vehicle
A competitive remuneration package is being offered to attract high calibre candidates and includes generous salary packaging options.
To learn more about Rocky Bay and the services we provide, visit www.rockybay.org.au and check this inspiring story about one of our customers https://www.rockybay.org.au/news/lukes-miracle-recovery/.
About the Organisation
Rocky Bay is a leading provider of health and community services, offering choice and independence to thousands of customers of all ages and abilities living in Western Australia.
Now is an exciting time to join Rocky Bay. You will have an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of others, while also being part of, and influencing, the organisation as it continues to adapt to the fast-paced and growing health and human services sector. With a forecast revenue of $80 million and 1,000 employees working across 40 Perth metropolitan locations, Rocky Bay is undergoing significant generational change as a result of growth through acquisition expansion of services, a growing customer base and the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
As a profit-for-purpose organisation, our values are fundamental to how we work at Rocky Bay. We place great importance on looking for better ways, providing excellent customer service, working together and being professional and accountable. If you embody these values and have the required experience, skills and motivation, this is a rare opportunity to secure a key leadership role with Rocky Bay and be part of our success.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 08 9383 5172
Email : Allison.Adams@rockybay.org.au
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director Clinical Services via Pro Bono Australia.