About the Role
About your opportunity
We are seeking a motivating and engaging Unit Head. Reporting to the Head of the Prevention Division, your role is to:
- Guide the successful delivery of the Achievement Program within key community settings.
- Lead and support a team to achieve program deliverables and deliver robust program evaluation.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, such as government and partner organisations as well as health and allied professionals.
- Collaborate with senior colleagues as part of the Prevention Division leadership team.
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary degree in public health, health promotion or a related discipline.
- Experience in managing, developing, implementing and evaluating health programs.
- Proven experience in a leadership role, including contract and budget management and leading and motivating others to achieve programs goals.
- Excellent influencing, negotiation and relationship management skills as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you
This full-time fixed term position for 12 months provides a salary within range $105,520- $124,698 plus superannuation, annual leave loading and the benefits of not-for-profit salary packaging and a meal entertainment card. We also offer a flexible and friendly work environment, social and wellbeing activities and a location close to public transport.
About the Organisation
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people. The Achievement Program sits within the Prevention Division and aims to support workplaces, schools and early childhood services to enhance their health promoting environments. The Achievement Program has been working with Victorian workplaces, schools and early childhood services since 2012 and reaches over 600,000 Victorians.
Our program was developed in conjunction with the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Education and Training and aligns with the Victorian Health and Wellbeing Plan and Outcomes Framework.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (03) 9514 6499
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Healthy Places (PREV.142) via Pro Bono Australia.