About the Role
CMY seeks two Project Officers to join our Youth Leadership team who will be responsible for the delivery of youth leadership activities with newly arrived young people to support their settlement and leadership aspirations. This will include intake activities, peer-led information sessions, leadership workshops and working with young people to identify and work towards reaching their personal and professional goals.
- Hours: 30.4 hours (4 days) per week , Part Time
- Fixed Term: Until June 2021
- Base Salary SCHADS 4: $66,788 – $72,657 per annum pro rata (plus Super and access to Salary Packaging)
- Location: Please indicate your preferred location at the top of the Key Selection Criteria page and Cover Letter
1 position- Narre Warren
1 position- Sunshine
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00 pm, Monday 25 March 2019
We’re looking for someone with…
- A passion for supporting young people to feel empowered, connected and influential
- Experience working with newly-arrived young people and a sensitivity to their lived experiences
- Project management skills including planning, development, delivery and evaluation of youth programs
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- A commitment to CMY’s values of diversity, participation and human rights
For more information
About the Organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Officer – Youth Leadership X 2 (CMY151) via Pro Bono Australia.