About the Role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- To provide world-class supporter care to The Smith Family donors
- National Office Sydney, NSW
- Permanent Full Time
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are currently seeking a Supporter Care Officer to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Team Leader and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this pivotal role will provide supporter care to current and prospective Learning for Life sponsors and donors, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision.
A day in the life of a Supporter Care Officer might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supporters
- Handle a range of telephone enquiries, including donations
- Initiate outbound calls to proactively build sponsor relationships
- General administrative duties
It takes a special kind of person to be our Supporter Care Officer. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience
- Respect for individual differences and dignity
- Working in partnership with others
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Supporter Care Officer via Pro Bono Australia.