About the Role
FAMILY FRIENDLY HOURS AND OPPORTUNITY TO EXTEND YOUR SKILL-SET
We’re Marie Stopes Australia, the leading national provider of sexual and reproductive health, and we’re looking for our next Anaesthetist/Sedationist to provide IV sedation for minor gynaecological procedures in our day procedure clinics.
What we are looking for:
- Work alongside our dedicated multidisciplinary healthcare teams
- Provide safe non-judgemental patient centred care
What we need:
- AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Provider Number
- A Pro-choice advocate
- Able to work in dynamic day surgery environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in day surgery procedure setting
- ANZCA or JCCA accredited
- Current Advanced Life Support certificate
What we’re offering:
- Workplace flexibility – hours and locations
- High clinical standard (fully accredited with ACHS)
- Highly skilled nursing staff
- You will work within a highly supportive team.
- Internal education and reflective practice training sessions
- Research opportunities
Who you’re joining:
At MSA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help all Australians take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can’t do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we’re an equal opportunity employer.
About the Organisation
We are a social enterprise organisation providing quality sexual and reproductive healthcare services to Australian women and men across our network of accredited health clinics within Australia.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Anaesthetist/Sedationist via Pro Bono Australia.