About the role
- Full time, ongoing position
- Central location
- Opportunity to contribute to service development
The Client Engagement Manager will work to strengthen and embed a culture of client participation and engagement and advocacy, including establish processes and activities that support effective, safe and meaningful client participation across the organization.
This role will work closely with the Deputy CEO, Program & Quality Managers and Staff across Anglicare to strengthen organizational capacity in relation to client engagement and participation, and ensure that client perspectives are central to service delivery and development, and support and empower clients and service participants.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social work, psychology or behavioural sciences or equivalent.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience working in the human service delivery system with particular reference to Out of Home Care & Family Services.
- Demonstrated understanding of the value of client participation and the importance of client feedback to inform service design and development.
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of programs.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the ability to lead, influence and work collaboratively with a range of senior internal and external stakeholders to bring about organisational change.
- High level written and oral communications skills and experience in the development of executive documents and professional presentations.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
About the organisation
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Client Engagement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.