About the role
JDRF Australia is part of a global movement with representation in over 20 countries and has a clear and simple mission – to rid the world of Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) and to make each day better than the one before for people living with T1D.
JDRF has a bold fundraising growth plan in place. You will be instrumental in growing their income from fundraising efforts and deepening engagement with the T1D community.
JDRF’s five values are passion, integrity, vision, impact and collaboration. JDRF reflect these values in a positive work environment that benefits the organisation as well as employees.
Benefits & Culture
- Passionate and collaborative team culture
- Salary packaging provisions
- Additional end of year leave
- Commitment to training and development
- Located near the shopping centre in Toowong
Reporting to the National Fundraising and Engagement Manager, this role is responsible for growing fundraising capacity, meeting community engagement goals and working closely with volunteers, committee members, supporters and family & friends of people with T1D in QLD and NT. Specifically, you will:
- Be accountable for delivering the income targets across fundraising programs for Qld and NT
- Translate supporter passion and commitment into revenue via JDRF’s portfolio of events and campaigns
- Engage with and mobilise the community in support of JDRF’s mission.
- Manage and coach the State Fundraising Coordinator
- Mobilise participation in various events to meet metrics
You are a proven fundraising professional with success in achieving performance outcomes. Your experience ideally includes volunteer management and you would be from a similar role in either a NFP or aligned industry.
You are a creative and analytical thinker with excellent verbal and written communication and strong influencing skills. You have meticulous attention to detail in addition to significant experience in and a deep understanding of:
- Customer or donor acquisition and retention
- Proven experience identifying, nurturing and growing fundraising revenue
- Effective collaboration with cross functional teams and ability to coach and develop others
- Proficient in use and optimisation of CRM systems
Compliance checking will include Police Clearance and Working with Children (WWCC).
If you are passionate about improving the lives of people living with T1D and in playing a lead role in creating a world without T1D, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the skills required, quoting reference # 94873. Alternatively, call Lisa Morell on 02 8243 0570.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Fundraising Executive – QLD/NT via Pro Bono Australia.