About the role
- Be part of an organization that makes a difference
- Take your next career step
- Brisbane, QLD OR Melbourne, VIC
- Full Time Max Term
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are currently seeking a Let’s Count Coordinator to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Program Manager and working with a dedicated and passionate team, contributing to The Smith Family’s vision.
A day in the life of a Let’s Count Coordinator might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate quality delivery of the Let’s Count Program within QLD as well as supporting teams in NT and WA.
- Ensure community based teams have the tools, resources, communication and support required to source and partner with appropriate Early Childhood Centres to deliver the program.
- Respond positively and pro-actively to deliver challenges as they occur, escalating to the Program Manager when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships with The Smith Family team members across different levels and functional teams to ensure successful delivery of the Let’s Count Program.
- Support the development of required resources, both internal and external, including but not limited to program and training materials.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Let’s Count Coordinator. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the areas of Education or Early Childhood
- Demonstrated experience in delivering professional training to adults
- Demonstrated experience in effective delivery of a designated program
- Well-developed and engaging presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead discussions and work with a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to manage and report against assigned targets
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Lets Count Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.