About the role
This is a consumer services focused position responsible for coordinating the delivery of consumer focused care and support to NDIS consumers. It will report directly to the Services Manager (Aged and Disability) and have direct supervision of Support Workers as well as the Queensland Community Support Scheme Facilitator. This is a full time, permanent position to start immediately, or subject to the successful candidate’s availability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver superior customer service to co-design care supports based on consumers NDIS plans, goals and individualised budgets
- Provide support and guidance to consumers seeking to transition into the NDIS sector
- Advocate for the needs of disability consumers – you will inform management of potential opportunities to diversify service offerings based on consumer needs
- Collaborate across the organisation’s service delivery teams and with other community groups and service providers to successfully deliver tailored services to NDIS consumers
- Oversee the delivery of the Queensland Community Support Scheme (QCSS), which includes providing direct line management to the QCSS Facilitator role
- Accurately record case notes and other relevant information into TRACCS (Case Management System)
Skills & Experience required
- Strong relational customer service mindset – you are passionate about facilitating tailored support services to improve the day to day lives of consumers
- Qualifications in Disability Care or other relevant fields
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and facilitating disability services to consumers
- Diverse approach to engaging and assisting consumers in a multicultural context
- Adaptable and flexible nature – you must be willing to operate within, and adjust to, an ever-changing environment
Benefits & Culture
This is an exciting time to be a part of this organisation as it experiences a period of growth and new development. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is innovative and consumer centric, and who is looking to grow within the company. It will allow you the scope to be the champion of possibility by allowing consumers to realise the possibilities available to them to facilitate their independent living. Additional benefits include:
- Attractive remuneration package with salary sacrificing benefits available
- Large scope to make a positive impact on the Southeast Queensland community
- Supportive and inclusive senior management team
- Dedicated and passionate team culture
About the organisation
This is a reputable and growing Not-for-Profit organisation based in Logan Central, who are about to expand their services into the Disability sector. With big plans to be recognised as a leading provider of NDIS services, the organisation is focused on continuing to maintain excellence in the current service delivery units whilst establishing and driving this new division of the business. The team of staff and volunteers all work together to deliver responsive programs to migrant, culturally and linguistically diverse communities. This organisation values respect, professionalism, quality, commitment, creativity and innovation.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: NDIS and Community Support Scheme Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.