About the role
Mary MacKillop Today is an international community development organisation. They work with vulnerable individuals and communities regardless of their faith, ethnicity or gender and are committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas they work around the world.
Working to their values of Faith, Courage, Accountability, Respectfulness and Excellence, Mary MacKillop Today helps create generational change through the teaching of practical life skills to women, men and children in Australia and beyond.
Benefits & Culture
- Values driven, fast paced environment in a newly merged charitable entity
- Located in North Sydney, close to public transport
- Flexible working environment
As part of significant and strategic growth plans, Mary MacKillop Today is creating a new relationship management team. Your new role could deal with a variety of donors including individuals, institutional investors, philanthropists and church related Orders. You could work from two to five day week and your role will include:
- Building relationships and maximising support
- Identifying, cultivating and managing relationships with new and existing high-value prospects
- Inspiring philanthropic support from individuals or institutions
- Supporting the vision and mission and ensuring organisational sustainability
You will be adept at developing and maintaining either philanthropic or commercial relationships with stakeholders and motivated potential donors or clients. You have a track record in harnessing support and exceptional presentation and communication skills, along with the ability to think strategically, negotiating the best outcomes.
Your experience will also include;
- Developing relationships and identifying opportunities from previous engagement activity
- Effective monitoring of prospects, including acknowledgement, recognition and retention
- Managing successful income raising strategies
- Working to targets and implementing new strategies for the sustainability of an organisation
If you would like to use your relationship building skills to positively impact Mary MacKillop Today, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, in MS Word format. Alternatively, please call Lisa Morell or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Relationship Fundraising Manager / Business Development Managers via Pro Bono Australia.