About the role
This position is your chance to join a dynamic and passionate team of women providing safe, secure and affordable long term housing for disadvantaged women and their children. The organisation is growing and moving into an exciting new phase of which you could become a key part
WPI is looking for a woman (Human Rights List Exemption H246/2016) to provide management of tenancies, rental management and reporting, property maintenance, contractor management, maintenance tracking, input into asset management and other administrative support for the organisation.
.8 (30.4 hours) with the possibility to move to full time in the future
- Current drivers license
- Police check
- Working with Children check
About the organisation
Women’s Property Initiatives (WPI) is an innovative social housing developer and manager of properties that provides female-headed families on low to moderate incomes appropriate housing options to enable them to live with dignity as contributing members of local communities.
WPI is a registered housing provider and currently manages 84 properties with ongoing expansion expected in the reasonably near future.
Established in 1996, WPI continues to provide new beginnings for women and children
To build a future for women and children in need by developing and providing good quality, long term, affordable housing
Our objectives include:
- To provide and manage not-for-profit low-cost rental housing for low-income women
- To act as a lessor of low rental or subsidised housing for low-income women
- To refer low-income women facing homelessness and destitution to low rental or subsidised accommodation
- To refer women living in WPI housing to counselling, rehabilitation and support services, where appropriate.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Tenancy and Property Manager via Pro Bono Australia.