About the role
Mary MacKillop Today is an international community development organisation. They work with vulnerable individuals and communities regardless of their faith, ethnicity or gender and are committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas they work around the world.
Working to their values of Faith, Courage, Accountability, Respectfulness and Excellence, Mary MacKillop Today helps create generational change through the teaching of practical life skills to women, men and children in Australia and beyond.
Benefits & Culture
- Values driven, fast paced environment in a newly merged charitable entity
- Located in North Sydney, close to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements available
Due to an internal promotion, a fast paced customer focused role has arisen in the fundraising team. The role is a mix of engaging with donors and supporting their needs and maintaining all aspects of donor information. This is a full time role, based in North Sydney and will include:
- Being the first point of contact to respond to supporter enquiries by phone, email and in writing to nurture donor relationships
- Ensuring donors are thanked for their gift in a timely manner
- Updating supporter records in the database, updating change of address, return to senders, communication preferences, payment details
- Ensuring data integrity throughout all processes
You will be adept at engaging with people at all levels, and have experience in a similar customer focused role. A people centered approach, combined with an eye for detail will see you excel in this environment.
If you would like to use your relationship building skills to positively impact Mary MacKillop Today, please apply by sending your resume together with a cover letter responding to the skills required, in MS Word format.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Donor Care & Database Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.