About the role
- Work with a passionate team dedicated to creating a more equal world and ending poverty;
- Join a flexible workplace in the heart of the city, with perks including purchased leave and extra leave at Christmas;
- Grow the fundraising revenue for CARE Australia’s Corporate Partnerships portfolio;
- Work with some amazing corporate partners to increase our impact and awareness of our life-changing work.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Partnerships Manager to take on the rewarding challenge of growing our corporate portfolio, bringing on new partners and increasing fundraising revenue.
Reporting to the Head of Key Relations, this is a rare opportunity to put your business development and relationship management skills to work, while helping to improve equality around the world.
In this role you will:
- contribute to the development and implementation of CARE Australia’s corporate engagement strategy;
- actively build and maintain key relationships and provide stewardship to existing corporate partners to ensure continued engagement and fundraising support;
- build a pipeline of corporate prospects and attend networking events to identify, pitch and secure new partnership opportunities;
- build a strong workplace engagement offering including managing CARE Australia’s annual Walk in Her Shoes corporate challenge.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in in not-for-profit fundraising, corporate relations or business development;
- Exceptional networking and business development skills, ideally in the charitable space;
- Knowledge of corporate giving programs, corporate foundations and workplace giving programs;
- A proven track record of building long-lasting relationships and meeting fundraising targets
What we can offer you
CARE Australia reserves the right to seek information from job applicants’ previous employers about incidents of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment, and/or child abuse the applicant may have been found guilty to have committed or about which an investigation was in the process of being carried out at the time of the termination of the applicant’s employment with that employer. By submitting the application, the job applicant confirms that s/he has no objection to CARE Australia requesting the information specified above.
About the organisation
CARE Australia is a leading international aid organisation that has been working around the globe to save lives and defeat poverty for almost 75 years. We know we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.