About the Role
The Program Manager Family Violence leads a team of family violence practitioners statewide in Victoria to deliver high quality service to our clients. The family violence sector is dynamic and growing, therefore this role is responsible for overseeing a number of exciting projects, new initiatives and pilots. This multidisciplinary role brings together the Program Manager’s experience and understanding of people leadership, quality and service improvement to ensure the delivery of valued services and outcomes to clients consistent with service agreements and Good Shepherd’s vision and strategy. The Program Manager will develop and lead a highly competent, engaged and professional family violence team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to a state wide team to deliver quality services
- Ensure GSANZ’s delivery of high quality, integrated and person-centred services to clients to achieve the outcomes agreed with funding providers, service delivery partners and organisational standards and priorities
- Support the growth of GSANZ’s services through business development opportunities and strategic partnerships with funders and community organisations
- Provide strategic input to system and organisational improvements
- Build and participate in external stakeholder partnerships and governance networks
- Drive implementation of LGBTIQ and other cultural inclusion initiatives in the team as required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree in Social Work, Health Services or a related discipline is essential
- Significant experience in the family violence sector
- Relevant experience leading and managing a large and multi-site team
- Experience in quality and management, well developed consultation and collaboration skills and be able to work in complex work environments
- A strong understanding of the funding, governance, legislative requirements and contemporary quality frameworks operating in the sector
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting program performance to targets, program outcomes and risks
- Experience managing service delivery teams in a matrix managed environment
- Capacity to develop programs in partnership with others
About the Organisation
Around the world the Good Shepherd network is working to create just and equal communities where women and girls can live full, safe lives. We have been committed to our mission for nearly 200 years, working strongly for social change. We are pleased to announce that GSANZ along with Good Shepherd Micro Finance and the Trading circle have recently formed a unified organisation. This is an exciting news and will provide greater opportunities to ensure our clients get access to all the services they need in a seamless and consistent way.
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to staff wellbeing. We offer a supportive work environment, ongoing professional development for staff and a competitive remuneration package. We encourage flexible working arrangements and provide access to salary packaging.
To find out more about the role and the work of Good Shepherd please explore our website: www.goodshepherd.com.au.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
To apply please review the attached position description and submit a short covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data held by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be considered as they are received. We recognise the rich diversity of people across Australia. We are committed to ensuring that our team is reflective of the diverse community we serve and to supporting a culture of equity, inclusion and diversity. Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is a Child Safe employer. Employment is subject to satisfactory referee checks, a current employment working with Children Check, National Criminal History check and proof of the right to work in Australia.
Please quote in application: Program Manager, Family Violence via Pro Bono Australia.