About the role
The Program Manager Family & Youth Services leads multidisciplinary practitioners across Victoria including teams located in Bayside Peninsula Region and in the North and Western suburbs of Melbourne. This role will lead state-wide team in integrated family services and youth homelessness. It will also oversee the site management duties at St Albans and includes the support of members and key stakeholder relationships in The Orange Door, Frankston.
This multidisciplinary role brings together the Program Manager’s experience and understanding of people leadership, quality and service improvement to ensure the delivery of valued services and outcomes to clients consistent with service agreements and Good Shepherd’s vision and strategy. They will oversee the operational and strategic management of a number of exciting projects, new initiatives and pilots and ensure monitoring of budgets, workforce planning and resourcing.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure GSANZ’s delivery of high quality, integrated and person-centered services to clients to achieve the outcomes agreed with funding providers, service delivery partners
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to a state wide team to deliver quality services
- Support the growth of GSANZ’s services through business development opportunities and strategic partnerships with funders and community organisations
- Provide strategic input to system and organisational improvements
- Build and participate in external stakeholder partnerships and governance networks
- Drive implementation of LGBTIQ and other cultural inclusion initiatives in the team as required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A degree in Social Work, Health Services or a related discipline is essential
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing staff across multiple sites
- Experience in quality and management, well developed consultation and collaboration skills and be able to work in complex work environments
- Experienced in managing service contracts and capacity to negotiate with funding bodies
- Strong capacity to engage, negotiate and represent the organisation in complex partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial and non-financial resources in line with program requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of service quality requirements
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting program performance to targets, program outcomes and risks.
- Capacity to develop programs in line with organisational goals
- Demonstrated commitment and alignment with organisational values
About the organisation
Around the world the Good Shepherd network is working to create just and equal communities where women and girls can live full, safe lives. We have been committed to our mission for nearly 200 years, working strongly for social change. We are pleased to announce that GSANZ along with Good Shepherd Micro Finance and the Trading circle have recently formed a unified organisation. This is an exciting news and will provide an opportunity to ensure our clients get access to all the services they need in a seamless and consistent way. To find out more about the role and the work of Good Shepherd please explore our website: www.goodshepherd.com.au.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager, Family & Youth Victoria via Pro Bono Australia.