About the role
- Are you passionate about making a real difference in the lives of children and young people?
- Are you focused on delivering high quality work and accountable and collaborative outcomes?
Join CatholicCare on an exciting new journey implementing Intensive Therapeutic Care (ITC) services on the Central Coast and in Sydney’s northern suburbs.
In this role, you will work with young people and their care teams to deliver case management across a range of therapeutic services:
- Case planning and holistic assessment of young people to promote and support their safety, well-being and permanency needs;
- Working closely with young people and their families, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to develop pathways for the young people to transition through care and ultimately leave care;
- Coordination and monitoring of support and services for young people in residential services within the ITC framework;
- Timely completion of administration tasks and case notes.
You will need:
- A Degree qualification in a relevant field and ideally have additional training or qualifications in developmental trauma, child protection, client intervention and case management;
- Demonstrated case work experience working with children and young people who have experienced complex trauma;
- Experience working with families who have been in contact with the child protection system;
- Unrestricted driver’s licence.
As a Case Manager you may work across any of our locations on the Central Coast and in Northern Sydney. Flexibility to work some additional hours, including at weekends, and to undertake on-call duties is required for this role.
Introducing Intensive Therapeutic Care
Intensive Therapeutic Care replaces Out of Home Care and provides an alternative to long term residential care, focusing on recovery from trauma, the achievement of positive life outcomes and a broad range of placement options for children and young people.
About the organisation
Working with CatholicCare
CatholicCare offers a range of initiatives to actively promote your life/work balance and development of our employees through:
- Working for a not for profit organisation who strive for a world where people are safe, happy, well and connected with each other in inclusive communities;
- Great training and learning opportunities to help further your career;
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support;
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free, as well as additional meal and entertainment benefits.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager - Intensive Therapeutic Care via Pro Bono Australia.