About the role
Part-time position 24 hours per week
Fixed Term Position until 30 June 2022
About the role
We are seeking a Client Liaison Administration Officer to join our CatholicCare Seniors Support team which runs in locations across Northern Sydney and the Central Coast. This position involves occasional (paid) travel to sites across Northern Sydney and the Central Coast.
- Managing client enquires in a timely and respectful manner, including onboarding in Carelink;
- Assisting in the management of rostering staff to client services;
- Attending initial in-home assessments as required;
- Preparing reports and other documentation needed;
- As well as other administrative tasks as specified on attached Position Description.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have proven high level experience in reception and administration;
- Have a good understanding of Community Aged Care;
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be confident with using Word, Excel, Email and Internet operations on a computer;
- Have an ability or a willingness to learn how to use the Carelink+ Client Management system;
- Have an ability to understand and learn new systems quickly;
- Hold excellent organisation skills with a great ability to multi task;
- Hold a valid NSW Driver’s licence.
Experience dealing with families and carers of seniors will be highly regarded.
About the organisation
Working with CatholicCare
CatholicCare offers a range of initiatives to actively promote the life/work balance and development of our employees through:
- Assistance with the development and review of plans to support your well-being;
- Access to in-house and external training and learning opportunities;
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support;
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free, as well as additional meal and entertainment benefits.
How to apply for this role
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page and submit your resume, along with a cover letter. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
Please apply by 8 August 2019
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Holding a current Working with Children Check and completing a National Criminal History Record Check clearance are requirements of this position.
Please quote in application: Client Liaison Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.