About the role
- Drive the digital strategy for an innovative values driven brand
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business
- Full-time, permanent role based in Sydney
In this exciting role you will:
- Drive and lead digital presence; implement digital strategies, ensuring common points of strategic communications within Content team are integrated effectively.
- Be the technical lead for key projects and initiatives that require digital expertise.
- Provide inspirational oversight, coordination, monitoring, evaluation of digitally streamed communications and digital infrastructure.
- Build strong clients relationships to achieve of outcomes; working with direct reports to develop and implement their portfolios.
- Develop digital capacity to ensure a seamless online/offline transition for Supporters to support strategies and operational requirements.
As a digital lead, you will have:
- Demonstrated extensive experience in building and implementing successful digital strategies and services, specifically profiling and branding.
- Proven extensive experience in a supervisory role and building strong relationships across the agency.
- Extensive experience in concurrently managing projects, and business as usual activities.
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of the latest digital marketing technologies, strategies and examples of results.
- High level of online technical skills and experience managing websites (at least backend, frontend desirable).
About the organisation
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through effective relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity. Our programs promote the good of every person and of the whole person, regardless of peoples, religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change
How to apply for this role
How to Apply for this Role
To apply for this role, please visit https://www.caritas.org.au/jobs and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to email@example.com by COB Monday, 29 July 2019 with a subject line which indicates the role title and platform you found this on (e.g. Digital Strategist Lead via Pro Bono).
Applications must specify residency or work visa status, include a Cover Letter, your CV, and responses to the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Nic Nelson on 02 8306 3109.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
Please quote in application: Digital strategist lead via Pro Bono Australia.