About the role
A full-time opportunity is now available in our Sydney team for an Event Coordinator. Reporting to the Head of Events, this role is critical in ensuring Supply Nation events are delivered to an exceptional standard and provide an impactful experience. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting promotion and delivery of Supply Nation events including Connect, trade fairs, forums, and networking events
- Liaising with venues, suppliers, speakers, sponsors and trade exhibitors, along with internal & external stakeholders and the public
- Working collaboratively with Marketing and Membership teams to ensure attendance targets for events are met
- Tracking sponsor inclusions for Supply Nation’s major event
- Assist with event reporting to the CEO, Board, Committees and Senior Leadership Team
Skills and Experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of Indigenous societies, cultures and issues affecting Indigenous Australians in business
- Experience in event coordination
- Experience in working with teams to deliver successful event outcomes
- Experience in delivering large scale events including, but not limited to conferences, tradeshows and gala dinners
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills to deliver outcomes on time
- A strong commitment to superior customer service
- Experience with Eventbrite and Humanitix
- Experience with EDM systems (Autopilot experience a bonus); Salesforce or other similar CRM system
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are looking to make a difference through what you do
- Have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Indigenous societies, cultures and issues affecting Indigenous Australians in business
- Have completed a diploma or higher in Events or equivalent professional experience
- Are a strong, positive team player who likes to work as a part of diverse teams
- Have outstanding time management, organisation skills and attention to detail
** Please note – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
Supply Nation is an organisation with purpose. Our team is inspired by our vision of creating a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable Indigenous business sector. We’re proud of a recent study that reported that every single staff member feels fulfilled at work. Does that sound like a culture you’d like to be part of?
Your next career step could be instrumental in creating an Australia where everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their goals through business ownership.
If you have a passion for making change; a flair for event organisation and the drive to work towards a common vision – this could be the perfect role for you.
How to apply for this role
For your application to be considered, please email: email@example.com. Your application should include:
- Your current resume, and
- A cover letter describing what appeals to you in the role, why you think you would be an outstanding candidate and how your experience matches the selection criteria.
Applications that do not contain both your cover letter and your CV will not be considered.
Please quote in application: Event Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.