About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Based in Dandenong
- Full time maximum term until 31 July 2020
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We’re there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
Uniting is looking for great people who, like us, celebrate diversity and welcome everyone regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
About the opportunity
The role is responsible for providing support to children and young people aged 0-18 years and their families in a variety of care settings. These include Home Based Care, Residential Care, Lead Tenant, Adolescent Community Placement and the Adolescent Support Program.
You will have experience and a well-developed knowledge working in the children, youths and families sector. You will have a tertiary level qualification in social work or equivalent and experience in a case management role. Emapthy, outstanding customer service, quality of care and continuous quality improvement are the hallmarks of this position
- You will come with a high level of passion for and commitment to working with children and young people within the community
- You will be energetic and responsive
- You will thrive in a busy, innovative work enviroment and you will be flexible in prioritizing your workload to suit the needs of the program
Friday 26th July 2019, 5pm
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
If this sounds like you, apply today by emailing the below to:email@example.com
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
For more information - Get in touch
Lisa Abbey (03) 9794 3000 during business hours.
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, always. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working with Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working with Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Please quote in application: Kinship Case Manager - Children, Youth & Families via Pro Bono Australia.