About the role
Northcott is one of Australia’s largest not-for-profit disability service organisations. It employs over 2000 staff in metropolitan and regional locations throughout NSW and the ACT, and has been providing services for over 90 years.
Benefits & Culture
- Customer-centred and values-based
- Offers customers more voice, choice and opportunity
- Broader career opportunities available over time
Reporting to the Marketing and Engagement Manager within the customer experience group, this newly created role will help Northcott to better understand its customers, and contribute to future growth strategy development. Additionally you will:
- Undertake market, customer and competitor analysis
- Forecast market demand and gap analysis
- Present data via storytelling to audiences at various levels
- Use the research to report on external market opportunities and activity
- Make recommendations based on data and research
- Help the organisation make informed decisions by providing proof and evidence
You’re currently working in a similar market or competitor analysis role with a focus on analysis within a marketing or business environment and can demonstrate the following:
- Experience in breaking down big data, analysis and interpretation of market information
- Ability to produce and present reports for different audiences
- A relevant qualification, ideally in marketing, business, finance or accounting
Please note that there is no formal closing date for this role. Early applications are encouraged and suitable candidates may be shortlisted for interview as applications are received
If you want to be part of Northcott’s vision to enhance the lives of more than 13,500 customers, carers and their families please submit your resume and covering letter addressing the skills required above quoting #160588, or phone Amelia da Mota or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 to discuss your interest.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Market and Research Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.