About the role
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
We currently have an exciting Executive Assistant role available providing support to our CEO, The role includes
- Coordinating requests for information from internal and external stakeholders and providing a professional first point of contact for all enquiries
- Support to CEO and management including diary management, email correspondence and schedule management
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and drafting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items
- Support with board level papers
- Producing reports and presentations
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Event and conference planning and organisation
- Manage travel arrangements
- Facilitating and supporting finance related tasks
- Providing support to wider team as required including assistance on strategic projects
- Other duties as required by Management
- National Police Certificate (no more than 6 months old)
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check;
Ngwala Willumbong Ltd is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer who supports an inclusive approach in the workplace such as the following:
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
- Fast paced supportive and friendly work team
Applications for this position must include the following:
- A written covering letter that outlines why the applicant believes that they would be suitable for this position
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae that outlines educational and employment background, which must also include at least 3 referees.
- Certified copies of any relevant certificates or qualifications. It is recommended that originals be brought to your interview for the Interview Committee to sight.
- Completion of Ngwala’s Job Application Form.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Personal Assistant to CEO via Pro Bono Australia.