About the role
- Full time based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Work for the world’s largest humanitarian movement
This brand new role will showcase your regulatory and legislative knowledge and experience in fundraising. You will be key to ensuring our activities, campaigns and products across fundraising, marketing and CX are compliant with these requirements.
You will advise and coach our delivery teams on our compliance obligations, working closely with the Legal and Risk teams and external regulatory bodies to ensure compliance and develop solutions to compliance issues or risks.
What you will bring
- A great understanding of fundraising regulation; raffle gaming regulation; privacy law; and Australian Consumer Law
- A strong ability to communicate, influence and negotiate, with proven interpersonal skills to build great working relationships with stakeholders
- An excellent eye for detail, strong implementation skills, including your rigour in development of and adherence to quality assurance frameworks
- Experience working in a policy or regulatory role in house or for a regulatory body or in a compliance role with a major not-for-profit organisation would be well regarded
Know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability. You will also have access to generous salary packaging options.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
How to apply for this role
Please contact Beth McLean on 02 9229 4115
Closing date: 11.55pm Sunday 1 September 2019
Please quote in application: Compliance Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.