About the role
- Full time based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Work for the world’s largest humanitarian movement
You’ll be recognised for your expertise in direct mail fundraising and know the importance of offline channels in driving high engagement and revenue. As the direct mail expert you will work across revenue generating campaigns, products and programs to ensure we deliver exceptional experiences.
Working across team, you will develop and deliver the strategy to optimise and evolve our direct mail channel, driving the acquisition of new audiences, reactivation of lapsed supporters and further engagement of the active supporter base.
What you will bring
- A great understanding of direct mail channel techniques to drive revenue and engagement
- Solid communication, collaboration and presentation skills as well as demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- A proven knowledge of the metrics together with experience completing data briefs and checking live proofs of assets
- Demonstrable experience in personalising communications for difference audience groups and a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience building and delivering direct mail channel strategies in fundraising or marketing with a results-driven focus
Know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability. You will also have access to generous salary packaging options.
About the organisation
Australian Red Cross is part of the largest humanitarian movement in the world seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Direct Mail Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.