About the role
General Practice Anaesthetist/Sedationist
Set your own hours, Set your own workload.
We’re Marie Stopes Australia, the leading national provider of sexual and reproductive health, and we’re looking for our next Anaesthetic Doctor in Sydney.
What we are looking for:
- Work alongside our dedicated multidisciplinary healthcare teams
- Provide safe non-judgemental patient centred care
- Provision of twilight sedation to patients undergoing TOP and insertion of intrauterine contraception
- Be able to provide services at our Westmead and/or Penrith clinics
What we need:
- AHPRA registration
- ANZCA or JCCA accredited
- Unrestricted Provider Number
- A Pro-choice advocate
- Able to work in dynamic day surgery environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we’re offering:
- Workplace flexibility – hours and locations (interstate travel is available if interested)
- Established and well supported clinical governance framework (fully accredited with ACHS)
- Highly skilled nursing staff
- You will work within a highly supportive team.
- Internal education and reflective practice training sessions
- Research opportunities
About the organisation
At MSA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help all Australians take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can't do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we're an equal opportunity employer.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: General Practice Anaesthetist / Sedationist via Pro Bono Australia.