About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Permanent Full -time
- Sale location
About the opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our Integrated Intake, Assessment and Family Services team.
The role is dynamic and diverse, working with a range of people from a variety of backgrounds.
You will require to work within a cultural diversity framework ensuring the needs of all community groups and individuals are understood and met in a sensitive way.
You can view the full position description here
You will have experience and a well-developed knowledge of working in the children, youth and families and homlessness sector. You require to have a tertiary level qualification in social work or equivalent. Excellent assessment and communication skills, outstanding customer service, effective time management and organisational ability are hallmarks of this position
- You will come with a high level of passion for and commitment to working with children, young people and families within the community
- You will be energetic and responsive
- You will thrive in a busy, innovative work enviroment and be flexible in prioritizing your workload to suit the needs of the program
- You will seek and embrace opportunities that present to grow and develop the program and the role
- You will be comfortable with change and have the ability to adapt to the dynamic nature of the sector and agency requirements.
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are proud to have been part of local communities for over 100 years delivering services across Victoria and Tasmania. With a team of 7,000 skilled and committed individuals we provide over 770 programs and services to people of all ages to learn, thrive and enjoy a healthy, happy life. We’re there for children, families, people with disability, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction.
Uniting is looking for great people who, like us, celebrate diversity and welcome everyone regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
How to apply for this role
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by emailing the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close 23 August 2019
Get in touch
Jared Manukia, Practice Leader Client Services
T: 03 5144 7777
Uniting is a child safe organisation committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. Employment is subject to satisfactory background and compliance checks, including but not limited to an Australian Criminal History Check (and international if relevant), and Working With Children Check (Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (Tasmania).
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Please quote in application: Integrated Client Service Worker via Pro Bono Australia.