About the role
- Part-time role – 64 hours per fortnight – days/hours flexible
- Fixed term 2 year contract
- Generous salary packaging options
- Develop your career with a growing community organisation
Connect Health and Community is seeking an experienced Manager Service Access to bring structure, process improvement and business growth into our busy community health service.
This key role will manage and support our Reception/Front of House staff and Allied Health Professionals. We are a customer focused service provider looking for someone who has driven change in a busy and complex environment using effective communication and engagement skills, whilst overseeing the operational management and forward planning of our services to ensure we run efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure efficient business practices are captured, maintained and followed
- Identify gaps in service delivery and recommend changes/improvement initiatives
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of the service, including effective rostering of staff
- Provide direction and leadership to the team
- Implement business practices (policies and procedures) to ensure continual improvement
- Ongoing evaluation and review of service outcomes
- Management of the day to day operation of the reception/intake service
- Lead the merger of our reception and intake service areas into one centralised process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management skills in leading staff through change whilst managing daily service operations
- Organisational, coordination and time management skills
- Process automation and process improvement experience
- Understanding of service intake requirements and standards
- Understanding of fee for service/income generation
- Financial management experience, including private and mixed billing and Medicare knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with staff and clients
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Self-driven, flexible and adaptable to change
- Data analysis and workforce planning experience highly desirable
- Experience in client management systems – Titanium, TrackCare, GH Connect, highly desirable
This role reports to and works closely with the Chief People and Capability to transform the first point of contact for our clients into a contemporary, efficient and customer focused service. This is an exceptional opportunity to use your experience and skills to make a difference in community health.
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by COB Friday 30th August, 2019
Connect Health & Community recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people. Relevant screening and police checks will be conducted.
About the organisation
Connect Health and Community is a progressive, not-for-profit community health service providing essential community health and welfare programs to residents in the south east, Melbourne Bayside areas. Our services include counselling, dental, diet and nutrition, problem gambling, psychological services, youth support, physiotherapy, podiatry, health promotion, social support, diabetes education, NDIS services, safe driving program, community transport, occupational therapy and speech pathology. We have a holistic approach to healthcare and commitment to the community
How to apply for this role
The Position Description is available from our website http://www.connecthealth.org.au/. To apply, send your resume and a letter addressing our Key Selection Criteria (KSC) to our above recruit email address.
Please quote in application: Manager, Service Access via Pro Bono Australia.