About the role
The following selection criteria applies:
- A commitment to work within the mission and ethos of Ozcare.
- Prior governance experience, including the ability to operate strategically and engage stakeholders.
- Superior communication and effective meeting skills.
- A genuine passion to contribute to the growth and sustainability of the organisation.
- Specific experience in any of the following, would be highly regarded:
- Aged, retirement or community care industry;
- Property development, procurement and construction;
- Corporate finance, law or information technology;
- Financial markets, investment management and banking
- Primary health care services.
In addition, the successful applicant will be required to obtain a current National Police Screening certificate and a Disability Services Queensland / Working with Children Check (Blue Card) prior to appointment.
This is a non-paid role. Ozcare Directors may be reimbursed for business related out of pocket expenses. Board meetings are held approximately every second month and sub-committee meetings as required.
About the organisation
Ozcare is a wholly owned special works of St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland. For more than 23 years we have been delivering innovative and superior health and human services. Our caring workforce of 3,000 staff and 400 volunteers, proudly serve nearly 30,000 clients from 35 locations across Queensland. Our purpose is to improve our clients’ quality of life through the delivery of personalised health and human services in the spirit of the St Vincent de Paul Society Queensland.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Non-Executive Director via Pro Bono Australia.