About the role
Relationship Manager – 96five
Full Time Position
We are seeking an experienced relationship development specialist to join the 96five team. You will work under the direction of the Community Relations Manager to build and nurture relationships with key financial supporters and community leaders. You will be a passionate ambassador for the mission and work of 96five, managing each relationship to inspire financial support and meaningful partnership to sustain and grow the organisation.
- Comprehensive experience and success in managing supporter and/or key stakeholder relationships
- Experience in the planning, development and implementation of fundraising/business development strategy in the not-for-profit sector
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate sensitively and respectfully with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient computer and internet skills with experience using Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail, excellent organisational and time management skills
- Plenty of initiative, energy and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours
- Understanding of the community broadcasting sector
- Understanding of and/or experience working across the church denominational landscape
About the organisation
96five is Brisbane’s very own Christian radio station, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to positively impact the people of Brisbane and beyond.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relationship Manager via Pro Bono Australia.