About the role
Where everyone is someone in our community
Windermere fosters a culture of flexibility, support and wellbeing. We have a wide range of workplace benefits including flexible work hours, gifted days off, rostered days off, Flexible Leave Scheme (50/52), 17.5% annual leave loading, study leave, generous salary packaging and the opportunity for professional development.
About the opportunity:
Due to increased consumer demand, we are seeking an experienced Senior Support Coordinator to join a skilled and dedicated team who are committed to providing high quality services and go above and beyond for our consumers to coordinate and implement the support they need. In this newly created full-time permanent consumer-facing role, you will utilise your strong leadership and supervision experience for supporting, mentoring and leading an established team of Support Coordinators. Furthermore, you will collaborate with individuals and families living with disability to strengthen their capacity and build resilience to be able to fully participate in the community.
Working remotely and from our Narre Warren and Pakenham offices, you will connect consumers with service providers to help them access new services, and provide coaching and guidance to develop a plan and work towards their set goals.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Qualifications in Bachelor of Social Work or relevant & related tertiary qualification, and / or equivalent professional / industry experience
- Strong experience in managing, supervising and leading staff
- Demonstrated experience in person centered planning, support coordination & facilitation
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Disability sector, relevant legislation including but not limited to the Disability Act 2006,
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013, Quality and Safeguard Framework, Victorian Disability Standards
About the organisation
Windermere aims to assist people with a disability to identify support that really matters most to them. As a registered service provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and with more than 20 years experience in providing services to Victorians living with disability or developmental delays, we understand the NDIS and how it may impact our consumers.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Support Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.