About the role
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
The WA State Manager is a member of Neami’s National Leadership Team (NLT) and leads a State Leadership Team which provides high-quality services across Western Australia including developing, operating and evaluating services in line with Neami’s vision, mission and values.
In this role you will:
- Apply a collaborative partnership role within the WA Health sector where your exceptional WA connections will ensure high quality service provision for consumers
- Contribute to continually innovate and improve the quality of Neami’s services complying with funding across WA and nationally
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team in an ever-changing environment with a focus on producing positive consumer and organisational outcomes
- Occasional interstate travel required along with requirement to travel across WA sites frequently
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven track record in forming productive partnerships with government and non-government health and community service providers to pursue practical strategies
- Proven skill in strategic analysis of internal and external environments impacting on the organisation, and success in developing, implementing and evaluating appropriate responses
- Experience with high level skills in partnering with business leaders to deliver positive people management outcomes
- Strong understanding of an NGO setting with proven ability to lead managers and staff to deliver contemporary recovery-orientated mental health services
- Salary range from $146,000 – $152,000 (inc fully maintained car, plus superannuation, plus laptop)
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
The terms and conditions of the role are listed in the position description. If you have any further questions not addressed in the advertising words or position description, please contact:
Sacha Miezis, Chief Operating Officer: (03) 8691 5300 or Mobile: 0437 978 394
Please submit a cv (include three current referees) and include a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and addressing the selection criteria.
Applications may close earlier if suitable candidates are identified.
We celebrate multidisciplinary teams and value the rich skills and experiences brought by applicants from a range of sectors and professional backgrounds.
Please quote in application: WA State Manager via Pro Bono Australia.