About the role
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
The WA State Manager is a member of Neami’s National Leadership Team (NLT) and leads a State Leadership Team which provides high-quality services across Western Australia including developing, operating and evaluating services in line with Neami’s vision, mission and values.
In this role you will:
- Apply a collaborative partnership role within the WA Health sector where your exceptional WA connections will ensure high quality service provision for consumers
- Contribute to continually innovate and improve the quality of Neami’s services complying with funding across WA and nationally
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team in an ever-changing environment with a focus on producing positive consumer and organisational outcomes
- Occasional interstate travel required along with requirement to travel across WA sites frequently
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven track record in forming productive partnerships with government and non-government health and community service providers to pursue practical strategies
- Proven skill in strategic analysis of internal and external environments impacting on the organisation, and success in developing, implementing and evaluating appropriate responses
- Experience with high level skills in partnering with business leaders to deliver positive people management outcomes
- Strong understanding of an NGO setting with proven ability to lead managers and staff to deliver contemporary recovery-orientated mental health services
- Salary range from $146,000 – $152,000 (inc fully maintained car, plus superannuation, plus laptop)
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: WA State Manager via Pro Bono Australia.